Want to learn advanced Game Creation techniques?this is the course for you! You will learn many aspects of game creation, programming, design, maths, collaboration, publishing and marketing. Gain full cycle game development experience with this course on planning, designing, building, and publishing 2D games using some basic (and free) tools. Export your creations to a wide variety of devices. Mobile phones, tablets, desktop computers and more.
- This course is designed for those who have always wanted to learn how to make a game but had no idea how.
- You will learn programming in fun, easy and accessible way. With this course you will be able to use C2 for business, applications, games and more!
- With the knowledge gained from this course you will find that programming isn’t as scary as it can be made out to be.
- If you have wanted to take your programming skills to a new level!
- Everyone start from 16 years old
The Structure of Game Programming Intermediate Class :
- 4 weekly classes
- 1 class per week
- Each class is 1.5 hours long
- Class size ranges from 2 to 4 students